Re: Albrecht/Paterson/Watson's attack

Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> writes:

> moussh does not yet include this defense; I found it remarkably
> difficult to do.

I have some code to do this (not yet in any relased version, though, I don't get much
time for lsh hacking these days). I have a "push" flag for the functions
to encrypt and send of an ssh package. Packets without this flag is
buffered. When the buffered data exceeds a reasonable packet size, I
send the packet out with no extra ignore message.

If the push flag is set, the packet is sent regardless of the amount of
buffered data, and an extra ignore message is appended to the buffer.

See
http://git.lysator.liu.se/lsh/lsh/blobs/master/src/transport_write.c

Regards,