draft-ssh-ext-info-05 available

I have submitted a new version of the SSH_MSG_EXT_INFO draft:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ssh-ext-info-05

Changes:

- New extension: "elevation". This is useful when connecting to Windows servers where the SSH server needs to know at the time of creating the logon session whether the client wants the session to be elevated or not.

- New extension: "delay-compression". This is a generic mechanism for enabling delayed compression whose main goal is to fix the race condition inherent in zlib%openssh.com@localhost.

I would like to make the following change, but cannot unless this can be agreed by Markus and/or Damien:

- Matt Johnston, Niels Möller, and myself have expressed a preference for mandating the following behavior:

Matt: Why not [...] specify that client and server both MUST send SSH_MSG_EXT_INFO immediately after SSH_NEWKEYS iff both sent [ext-info-{c,s}]? Then they both know what to expect.

The spec currently dictates this instead:

Markus: If a client or server offers "ext-info-c" or "ext-info-s" respectively, it must be prepared to accept a SSH_MSG_EXT_INFO message from the peer.

I would like to change this to Matt's version; however, I can only do so with agreement from Markus and/or Damien, since I understand that the Markus version has already been implemented in OpenSSH.

denis