Re: adding IUTF8 to encoded terminal modes in SSH Protocol Assigned Numbers

>> Hi.  Simon Tatham has written such a draft:
>> http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-sgtatham-secsh-iutf8-00.txt

>> and it is currently implemented it in (and interop tested with) the
>> development branches of PuTTY and OpenSSH.

> Oh great!  Sign one up for the good old "if you procrastinate enough
> on doing something, maybe someone else will do it for you". :-)

moussh has supported it via missing-pty-modes%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost
since 2013-02-05 and has had (on a branch) what the draft describes
since 2013-03-29.  (Well, I think it has.  I have no systems supporting
IUTF8, so it's difficult for me to test either of those.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse