Reference for UTF8 in SSH UTF8 terminal mode

Hi Mark,

We are looking at which reference to UTF8 we should mention into the SSH UTF8 terminal mode.

[1] mentions that  RFC3629 is slightly out of date and that a reference to ISO/IEC 10646:2014 may also be useful.

Is anyone aware of any deficiencies in RFC3629 fixed in ISO/IEC 10646:2014 ?

The question is whether we should have one reference or both in the draft. Unless RFC 3629 has some deficiencies fixed in ISO/IEC 10646:2014, I am incline to have only RFC3629. Is that something that sounds reasonable to everyone ?

Yours,

Daniel

[1] https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/secsh/current/msg01242.html

Ericsson

DANIEL MIGAULT
Researcher
Research

Ericsson
8500 Boulevard Decarie
H4P 2N2 Montreal, Canada
Phone +1 514 345 7900 46628
Mobile +1 514 452 2160
daniel.migault%ericsson.com@localhost
www.ericsson.com

http://www.ericsson.com/current_campaign

Legal entity: Ericsson Canada Inc., registered office in Montreal. This Communication is Confidential. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at www.ericsson.com/email_disclaimer