Re: secsh wg status

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 2:13 PM, denis bider (Bitvise)
<ietf-ssh3%denisbider.com@localhost> wrote:
> Yes. Some work is currently taking place in the “Curdle” working group, but
> this is temporary; is concerned mainly with crypto updates; and will also
> conclude when these updates are finished.
>
> There really ought to be an on-going group, but it appears as though the
> design of the IETF is stacked against it.

Hello Denis,

Thank you for your reply.

Talking about updates, I sent a small draft as a suggested (minor)
update for RFC 4419 to the CURDLE wg:

https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-lvelvindron-dh-group-exchange-00.txt

I have not received any feedback so far.