Re: Interop lsh and SSH-2.0-GitLab-SSHD

Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> writes:

>If you mean the user-authentication sig, I'm not getting to the point of
>sending a sig.  I'm sending the public portion of the key, as usual;

Ah, that may be the issue, I never bother with the whole Blackadder
Authentication nonsense ("here is a bag of money... which I am not going to
give you") but, if the server asks for publickey auth, perform publickey auth.
See what happens when you just perform the auth in one step rather than
feeding things in in bits and pieces over multiple messages.

Peter.