Re: Interop lsh and SSH-2.0-GitLab-SSHD

>> If you mean the user-authentication sig, I'm not getting to the
>> point of sending a sig.  I'm sending the public portion of the key,
>> as usual; [...]
> Ah, that may be the issue, I never bother with the whole Blackadder
> Authentication nonsense ("here is a bag of money... which I am not
> going to give you") but, if the server asks for publickey auth,
> perform publickey auth.

I would, except that I typically have multiple keys potentially
available and I often am on a CPU where doing a PK signature takes a
significant amount of time (seconds).  Doing speculative signatures in
that kind of environment is a recipe for intolerably slow logins.

> See what happens when you just perform the auth in one step rather
> than feeding things in in bits and pieces over multiple messages.

As I think I said upthread, I don't think moussh is capable of that,
but I'm not sure it matters - see my upthread message.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse