Re: Interop lsh and SSH-2.0-GitLab-SSHD

Mouse <mouse%Rodents-Montreal.ORG@localhost> writes:

>This isn't that much of a mystery.  In the words of 4252,

That always seemed a bit contrived to me, I couldn't imagine a client having a
smorgasbord of keys to play with and trying each in turn, "Will this one do?
No? OK, how about this then?", in the same way that you don't connect to the
server and keep running through passwords until you find one that fits.

Just out of curiosity, what are you using that takes seconds to generate a
sig?  The slowest thing I work with would be around an 80MHz M4 and I'm pretty
sure that doesn't take that long for it.

Peter.