Re: Interop lsh and SSH-2.0-GitLab-SSHD

Ron Frederick <ronf%timeheart.net@localhost> writes:

>Apologies for coming in late on this, but I noticed in the hex dump that the
>RSA public key the client is sending appears to be a 1536-bit key (the length
>field of the prime is 00 00 00 C1). If you try with a 2048-bit key, do you
>still see the abrupt connection close after the server sends back
>USERAUTH_FAILURE?

Before I do that, I had a second look at Mouse's public key:

00 00 00 09
            00 80 00 80 04 00 00 00 01
00 00 01 01
            00 aa 82 a6 3f 3b

I don't think it's n that's the problem, I'd say it's e, what *is* that value?
And what happens if you use a standard value like F4:

00 00 00 03
            01 00 01

or even just something < 32 bits?

Peter.