Re: importing wip/icewm3

Not an objection, but a precautionary question from a long-term user of
icewm on numerous machines.  Are there any known inconsistencies or
backward incompatibilities?  I seem to be running 1.3.8, and frankly
it has been so trouble-free I rarely give thought to it.  Next time I
reprovision hardware I would hate to have to go through a significant
wm relearning process.

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>

This email is for the addressee only.   If you are not the addressee
you should immediately delete this email from your system(s) and
inform us.   It may contain information that is confidential or
otherwise privileged, and should not be copied or redistributed to
recipients not originally specified as addressees without permission.

S F Blinkhorn MA PhD CPsychol FBPsS, Managing Director,
Psychometric Research & Development Ltd.
PO Box 1143, St Albans, Herts, AL1 9UT, UK
Registered in England No. 1909571
Registered Office: 4 Beaconsfield Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL1 3RD
Phone: +44 (0)1727 841455
http://www.prd.co.uk