editors/emacs-snapshot ? (Re: removal proposal: emacs26 and emacs27 (and -nox11 variants)

The reason of devel/apel failout is probably by
removing editors/emacs-snapshot, and we may just have to
adjust Accepted versions of devel/apel etc.

-------------
devel/apel 	apel-10.8.0.20201107nb1 	11 	uebayasi%NetBSD.org@localhost 	prefailed
 	Accepted versions are: emacs26 emacs26nox emacs27 emacs27nox emacs28 emacs28nox
        No valid Emacs version installed found
-------------
By the way, let me list my lazines below:
(some are included only for test)

Thanks
--
Makoto Fujiwara