Re: 2024Q2: firefox-esr failing on NetBSD 10 i386

mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost (Michael van Elst) writes:

> gdt%lexort.com@localhost (Greg Troxel) writes:
>
>>Is there anyone using NetBSD 10 i386 and trying to use firefox-esr?  On
>>one hand that seems hard to believe but this is a retrocomputing crowd!
>
> Who knows. rust-1.76nb3 fails to build and so the build of firefox-esr
> isn't attempted.

rust and rust-bin both are in 10.0_2024Q2.  I can believe they no longer
build on the branch.

The question remains; is anyone seriously using 10/i386 for more than
headless server (as opposed to having such a machine in addition to N
others to see that it still works)?  While I am not in the "all
i386-only machines should be immediately recycled" camp, I would expect
most people to be treating them that way, at least when viewed as
desktoppy.