Re: 2024Q2: firefox-esr failing on NetBSD 10 i386

I am.  I have four such machines (i386, non-headless, desktop usage), and they aren't going anywhere anytime soon.  Whilst I don't normally use Firefox on them, it is nice to be able to, on occasion.  I haven't moved any of them to a recent pkgsrc yet.  They should all be on 2023Q4, I think.

I actually have more than that but none of them are currently working.  The most recent one of those still has NetBSD 5 on it.