proposal to remove unsupported MySQL packages (5.6, 5.7)

Hi!

I've just marked the MySQL 5.6 and 5.7 packages as EOL. They have left
even extended support from Oracle before start of this year (see
e.g. https://endoflife.date/mysql).

We currently have packages for the LTS 8.0 branch, which has an
official EOL in 9 months. 8.4 and 9.0.1 are out.

(Just in case someone still cares about MySQL - please provide
packages for newer versions.)

I propose removing:

databases/mysql56-client
databases/mysql56-server
databases/mysql57-client
databases/mysql57-server

(AFAICT, no pkgsrc package requires one of these two versions in
particular.)

Barring objections, I plan to remove them in a week.
 Thomas