broken pipe

Hi!

I noticed a day ago that some GUI applications on
NetBSD-current/amd64/20240711, modular X, start randomly exiting with
'broken pipe'.

I first saw it with transmission-gtk, but then also with qbittorrent,
which has completely different GUI library dependencies.

I've started qbittorrent in gdb, the backtrace when it dies starts with

__pwrite()
pwrite() at  pthread_cancelstub.c:520
libtorrent::aux::pwrite_all at libtorren-rasterbar-2.0.10/include/libtorrent/span.hpp:126
operator() at libtorren-rasterbar-2.0.10/include/libtorrent/file.hpp:116

Has anyone else seen this?

transmission-gtk (direct) dependencies:
transmission-common>=4.0.5
libevent>=2.1.12nb1