MySQL Cluster

     Users of MySQL may have noticed that I just imported MySQL
Cluster 8.0.  I have also been working on MySQL Cluster 7.5 and
MySQL Cluster 7.6.  However, the latest version of both aren't
compiling on my -current development box and I'm not sure why.  I
was wondering if there were other people making use of MySQL Cluster
and would need these versions (they are only needed if you want to
do an in-place update)?  If people tell me that they really need
these versions, I'll continue working on them.  Otherwise, I'll
skip them and move on to 8.4, which is an LTS version.