Re: mktool support for fetch

* On 2024-08-27 at 13:33 BST, Reinoud Zandijk wrote:

Well where is the source so I can inspect it? I couldn't find it in the
checkout version of pkgsrc-TrinitonDataCenter

mktool itself is here[0], though where it makes sense I am implementing a lot of the functionality directly into pkgsrc-rs[1] so that it becomes a fully-featured pkgsrc library for Rust.

I have a bunch of other projects either started or planned, and so pkgsrc-rs is still somewhat in flux and will remain 0.1.x for the foreseeable future, even though some parts of it (e.g. PLIST[2] handling) are pretty much feature-complete, so that I have the flexibility to change things in response to application needs, and as I learn to write more idiomatic Rust.

Just something to be aware of in case anyone else wants to use it.

Cheers,

[0]: https://github.com/jperkin/mktool
[1]: https://github.com/jperkin/pkgsrc-rs
[2]: https://docs.rs/pkgsrc/latest/pkgsrc/plist/index.html

--
Jonathan Perkin   -   mnx.io   -   pkgsrc.smartos.org
Open Source Complete Cloud   www.tritondatacenter.com