Re: neomutt build issue

On Tue, Sep 03, 2024 at 06:23:51PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Both this and the libtool problem look to me like your setup is
> somehow broken, and not a general pkgsrc problem.

Deleted about 20 low level package tarballs, seen in dependencies of
nettle, which was failing, to force their rebuild.

I think that seems to have resolved the dependency issues on some lower
level packages that might have needed an upgrade.

Now neomutt build fails for a different reason. Following message suggests
gpgme is using base libintl instead of pkg's. Somehow adding a buildlink
of gettext-lib in gpgme Makefile did not change this.

    /usr/bin/ld: warning: libintl.so.1, needed by /usr/pkg/lib/libgpgme.so, may conflict with libintl.so.8

How should this be dealt with?

--
Mayuresh