Re: Request upgrade of devel/yosys

On Fri, Sep 06, 2024 at 07:21:19PM -0700, Jason Thorpe wrote:
> I had a little trouble with tcl86, but I worked around it.  The yosys Makefile tried to be Quite Clever and ends up getting something wrong.  The rest, I had no trouble with.  Biggest annoyance, honestly, was yosys using a different tag format for this release than prior releases.
>
> -- thorpej

Great to hear! Thanks for the upgrade. It was very timely for me.

Good to see ASIC/HDL community on NetBSD. Wish we could get our act
together to get OpenROAD and openlane2 in place. I have started wip
projects for these, have got most of the dependencies in place already.
Had some issues with OpenROAD when I had to pause.

--
Mayuresh