libreoffice Makefile changes needed

Recently I had to make the following changes to compile libreoffice
24.8.0.3 on amd64 NetBSD 9.2

1. From its name I think this library might be needed only if ldap option
is enabled. I had ldap disabled and had to remove this from PLIST.

    ${PKGNAME}/lib/libreoffice/program/libldapbe2lo.so

2. Now I have lost the trace of the error leading to this, but I had to
add this to the Makefile.

    .include "../../devel/gettext-lib/buildlink3.mk"

My build had only gtk3 among the enabled options.

--
Mayuresh