Re: libreoffice Makefile changes needed

Hi,

Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> writes:

> Recently I had to make the following changes to compile libreoffice
> 24.8.0.3 on amd64 NetBSD 9.2
>
> 1. From its name I think this library might be needed only if ldap option
> is enabled. I had ldap disabled and had to remove this from PLIST.
>
>     ${PKGNAME}/lib/libreoffice/program/libldapbe2lo.so

I will fix this.

> 2. Now I have lost the trace of the error leading to this, but I had to
> add this to the Makefile.
>
>     .include "../../devel/gettext-lib/buildlink3.mk"
>
> My build had only gtk3 among the enabled options.

What problem will be resolved by adding gettext-lib dependency?
I had tested some builds with and without gettext-lib.
And I do not find any improvement including PR pkg/56141.

Thank you.

--
Ryo ONODERA // ryo%tetera.org@localhost
PGP fingerprint = 82A2 DC91 76E0 A10A 8ABB  FD1B F404 27FA C7D1 15F3