Re: message lang tags verse SSH_MSG_KEXINIT

> As an example, an implmenation of this on unix might use setlocale()
> to change the locale of the client and server processes to be the
> negotiated language, thus automatically generating all messages in
> the appropriate language.
>
> Are the drafts saying that I should send the language tag the client
> and server agreed on at SSH_MSG_KEXINIT time as every message is
> sent ?

one possible rationale has occurred to me:

Even if the peers negotiated that all messages will be in, say,
martian, the server might not have translations for all possible
messages, and might need to send some messages in a "default"
language, in which case it should be tagged as such so it gets
displayed appropriately (e.g., not using martian letters).

					- Bill