Re: SSH-> Secure Shell renaming is *not* official.

> so there can be no question that my earlier misunderstanding
> was wrong and that Bill's assertion is correct.

Ran,

Having reviewed your message, Tero clearly took your comment (about
title choice) out of context.

The initial choice of a document title or protocol name is indeed
normally up to the document's original author, and I believe that
that's what you were referring to in the message Tero summarized.

However, as a working group forms a consensus around a document, the
role of the wordsmith gradually changes from author to editor, and the
amount of discretion available to the wordsmith decreases
dramatically, particularly once a document gets to the Last Call
stage.

					- Bill