Re: SSH-> Secure Shell renaming is *not* official.

At 08:54 08/03/01, Tero Kivinen wrote:

>I think changing the document title should be in the hands of the
>document editor.

        Understood, but Bill is WG Chair.  Moreover, the applicable
Security AD has already spoken in favour of Bill's comments,
so there can be no question that my earlier misunderstanding
was wrong and that Bill's assertion is correct.

        Tatu could have avoided this entire mess by handling
matters in a more clear and more civilised manner much earlier
on.  Its a pity he didn't do so, but we are where we are.

Ran
rja%inet.org@localhost