Re: SSH-> Secure Shell renaming is *not* official.

Marcus Leech writes:
> Tatu Ylonen wrote:
> > I went ahead and made the editorial changes unilaterally in view of
> Tatu, it is inappropriate for you to act on any of this without the consensus
>   of the working group.  Bill Sommerfeld was entirely justified in objecting
>   to this action.

I think changing the document title should be in the hands of the
document editor. Of course WG might be against the renaming and ask
the editor to change it back or to something else. In this case Tatu
renamed the documents to match the official working group name.

Comment about IETF way of selecting names of draft earlier on the