Re: OpenSSH/scp ->> F-Secure SSH server Problems

> First off since as yet there's
> no registry set up (or even hinted at) to define these names there's
> inevitably going to be conflict because any name can mean anything
> (unless perhaps it's defined in some other approved and *referenced*
> RFC).

See the IANA considerations section of
draft-ietf-secsh-architecture-07.txt, section 7, which is referenced
from the various other drafts.

   "Names with the at-sign ('@') in them are allocated by the owner of DNS
    name after the at-sign (hierarchical allocation in [RFC-2343])."

Subsystem names aren't currently explicitly listed there but we can
(and should) fix that easily enough.

						- Bill