Re: last-call issues..

> If we make it that way, then each subsystem implementation is tied to
> each connection layer implementation, i.e you cannot take SSH
> Communications Security's sftp-server and run it using lsh server,
> because the lsh does not know which kind of cookies the sftp-server is
> going to use.

Each server implementation which wants to allow subsystems to plug in
needs to define an "API" or "ABI" for this.  Such an API/ABI is
necessarily OS-family-specific.

It would be very cool if all the unix server vendors were to get
together and define a common subsystem interface.. but that's not a
plausible work item for this working group -- API's are out of scope
for the IETF..

						- Bill