RE: availability of specifications

> editors changed, so formatting changed. i don't buy this point.

I don't mind, it's not a critical point. I'm just saying it isn't nice.

> sftp is gone because there is no editor.

Is that a matter of volunteering? Well, if no one else volunteers, then I
will. Someone has to do the job. Should I apply? If yes, how do I do it?

> i don't think anyone want's to _change_ the current specification.
> all we try to do is find ambiguities and fix them.

That's alright then. While browsing the archives, I gathered the impression
that there were several proposals for changes to the existing protocol. My
impression must have been mistaken.

But how about the transport draft? Is there really no way to get the latest
version published?