Re: SecSH Server functionality on Windows - incomplete

> Is this of any concern to the IETF?

Peter,

It's a quality-of-implementation issue.

As others have pointed out, this is (as best as I can tell) not a
problem with the protocol specification, but a limitation of either
certain implementations of the SSH service on Microsoft OS's or of the
MS OS's themselves.  As such, it's out of scope for this working
group.

It sounds like you've pointed out a few bugs or missing features, and
I'd encourage any or all of the implementors for M$ OS's listening
here to take these to heart.

On the other hand, if the implementors-for-M$ can identify specific
difficulties with the *wire protocol*, I'm all ears...

					- Bill
				Working Group chair, IETF SECSH WG