Re: summary of Secure Shell (secsh) meeting at ietf52

works for me.

At 01:19 PM 12/11/2001 -0500, Wes Griffin wrote:

> So I think we need to have something, requirements or whatever,
> that we whack the DNSEXT wg with, so they know we're thinking
> about it, regardless of what 'we' want to do.

That is the idea, and what I'm in the process of doing, but for a larger
group of applications, not just SSH. I was also told after the meeting,
that I could gut the current draft and re-write it to keep the title,
which I might infact do and turn it into a requirements document. Is
that reasonable?