Nmap and SSH in "The Matrix: Reloaded"

Hi Folks,

  http://lists.insecure.org/lists/nmap-hackers/2003/Apr-Jun/0010.html

-snip-
> Like almost any self-respecting geek, I bought tickets to 'Matrix:
> Reloaded' several weeks back (no spoilers, I promise). After all, who
> can resist the combination of philosophical mind games and Trinity
> (Carrie-Anne Moss) in that tight leather bodysuit?
>
> So after waiting an hour in a line snaking out of the theatre to the
> parking lot, I finally got in to my 10pm Wednesday showing. All was
> going well until Trinity needed to do some hacking. Oh, no! I was
> sure we'd see a silly "Hackers"-esque 3D animated "hacking scene".
> Not so! Trinity is as smart as she is seductive! She whips out
> Nmap (!!!), scans her target, finds 22/tcp open, and proceeds with an
> Uber ssh technique! I was so surprised, I almost jumped out of my
> seat and did the "r00t dance" right there in the theatre!
-/snip-

While this may be good news for Fyodor and the Nmap crew, this is
definitely bad news for our effort.  I suspect that some future/
alternate-reality implementor will not have heeded the warnings about the
correct implementation of the PRNG.  I think it best that my employer
should send me to see the movie (and pay for the popcorn, soft drink,
maybe some Milk Duds and a bottle of water as well) so I can do some
_research_ on this future/alternate-reality problem with SSH.

Thanks,
Chris

Special note to the humor impaired:  This is it.  :-)