3rd version - Proposal for New Section 11.1 PRNG

Hi,

How's this?  I punted on the PRNG and just replaced it with the proper
words as grammar dictates.  I worked in a sentence that originally appears
in Section 8 of [SSH-ARCH] and replaced the last sentence as that seems to
be consistent with the intent of that Section 8.

Thanks,
Chris

11.1 Pseudo-Random Number Generation

   This protocol binds each session key to the session by including
   random, session specific data in the hash used to produce session
   keys.  Special care should be taken to ensure that all of the random
   numbers are of good quality.  If the random data here (e.g., DH
   parameters) are pseudo-random then the pseudo-random number generator
   should be cryptographically secure (i.e., its next output not easily
   guessed even when knowing all previous outputs) and, furthermore,
   proper entropy needs to be added to the pseudo-random number
   generator.  RFC 1750 [1750] offers suggestions for sources of random
   numbers and entropy.  Implementors should note the importance of
   entropy and the well-meant, anecdotal warning about the difficulty in
   properly implementing pseudo-random number generating functions.

   The amount of entropy available to a given client or server may
   sometimes be less than what is required.  In this case one must either
   resort to pseudo-random number generation regardless of insufficient
   entropy or refuse to run the protocol.  The latter is preferable.

[1750] Eastlake, D., Crocker, S. and J. Schiller, "Randomness
       Recommendations for Security", RFC 1750, December 1994.