Re: Secure Shell WG: Issue Tracking "Last Call"

Having heard no substantive comments one way or the other, I'll be
setting up RT, with write access to the queue from the chair and
current document editors of working group items.

Active document editors who want write access should send me the email
address they want registered with the ticketing system as their
account name; I'll send them on in a batch to the admins.

						- Bill