Re: WG Chair Nits & start of WG Last Call: draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-06.txt

In article <1111442941.5683.257.camel@thunk> you write:
>On Mon, 2005-03-21 at 15:34, Internet-Drafts%ietf.org@localhost wrote:
>> 	Title		: SSH Public Key File Format
>> 	Author(s)	: J. Galbraith, R. Thayer
>> 	Filename	: draft-ietf-secsh-publickeyfile-06.txt
>> 	Pages		: 11
>> 	Date		: 2005-3-21
>
>I am starting an official WG Last Call on this document, for publication
>as an Informational RFC.  This last call period expires on April 4th,
>2005.
>
>During this Last Call period, comments supporting publication are
>appropriate, as are comments suggesting changes to the spec.

I've just noticed another bug: In section 3.1 (Line Termination Characters),
there should be a sentence: "A public key file MUST use the same line
termination convention throughout."  Without this, the spec could be
interpreted as allowing for different line-endings on different lines, which
would make some files ambiguous.

--
Ben Harris