SCP under SSH2

Not sure if I can ask this question here....

It is possible to use SCP under SSH2? and if this is the case, where can I find the SCP protocol? I understand that the protocol is in fact, RCP protocol, but also I have not being able to find it....

I have read all the drafts and found no mention to SCP. I do understand that it was kind of replaced by SFTP, but I still imagine that it is possible to do a transfer with SCP, mainly because it does not require much from the client, just one command.

Thanks in advance.

Claudio Robles