Re: [Inquiry #85608] IETF mailing list archive for SECSH WG not being updated

Scott Blomquist writes:
> Thanks.  I have put both files in place

This is fine, thanks.

> and I have confirmed the subscription so I should be getting updates
> now.

I'm not convinced this is working.

There are five recent messages on the list which are not in the archive
at <ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/secsh/current>, not including
the one I'm writing now.

One of these arrived after the message I'm replying to:
<90B48DD852C2474C964E296211A9A132010587E9%EMAIL.ist@localhost.local>
subject "SECURECOMM 2006 - Extended Deadline".

The only message in 'current' that's not in the copy I sent you is a
"Welcome to ietf-ssh" message.