Re: New Version Notification for draft-green-secsh-ecc-07

On 2009-Jun-2, at 1:20 PM, der Mouse wrote:

Filename:	 draft-green-secsh-ecc
Has anyone here tried to implement this?

I'd like to, but it appears unimplementable without copies of X9.63 and
IEEE1363, with no indication where to find either.  (Past experience
with ANSI and IEEE leads me to expect that each is pay-to-play, which,
if true, makes this draft a total non-starter in my opinion.)

If that guess is wrong, and you can point me at enough documentation to
actually build an implementation, I would love to have at it.

ANSI X9.63 and IEEE 1363 are listed as informative references only. I believe that SEC 1, listed as a normative reference, contains all information required to implement ECDH, ECDSA, and ECMQV; it is freely available from the URL in the references. Is there something specific that you believe requires ANSI X9.63 or IEEE 1363, or some wording that I should clarify?

Douglas