Re: SSH URI draft

The original intention was for interactive SSH shell sessions.   I agree that port forwarding should be out of scope for this.  I also tend to think that other subsystems would be out of scope as well.   I hadn't really thought about shell sessions without pty, did you have something in mind?

The draft needs to be clear about this so I'll work up some text.   Do you see a problem with using "ssh" as the scheme name to mean  SSH shell sessions with pty?