Re: SSH File Transfer Protocol - draft-moonesamy-secsh-filexfer-00

On 22/07/13 16:56, Joseph Galbriath wrote:
On 2013/07/15 7:08, Mark D. Baushke wrote:
Hi Folks,

[+cc Richard Kettlewell (see the archives of ietf-ssh
with this Subject: thread for more information)]

There seems to be a fairly good chart given in

     http://www.greenend.org.uk/rjk/sftp/sftpversions.html

This is a pretty nice summation of the various sftp protocol
versions.

The extensions mentioned as "Defined in draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-09.txt
but for some reason not later versions" were moved from the main
filexfer draft to the extensions draft to reduce the size of the main
draft and make it clear that it wasn't necessary to implement them
to have a conforming implementation.  (Maybe we should of have done
this with more features, like the block/unblock stuff as well.)

I just posted a link to that draft in another part of this
thread, but here it is again:

http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-secsh-filexfer-extensions/

Thanks, I've updated my page.

ttfn/rjk