Re: TLS considering an rc4-die-die-die draft

>> Someone however asked if SSH's used of RC4 ought also be deprecated
> I think there's some use for a cipher in ssh which is significantly
> faster than aes.

There are also code-design reasons to want to keep a stream cipher
around, though admittedly those can mostly be satisfied by having one
for testing but not routine production use.

In the immediate future, I will leave arcfour in moussh; I really ned
to find the time to read up on the results and figure out what I want
to do in the longer term.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse