further pushing ed25519 sshfp

Can we get an early assignment for algo 4 for ed25519?

We have the draft, software which wants to use it, and nothing competing
for algo 4.  An early assignment should not be controversial.

As to the other question, a draft to un-reserve digest type 0 instead to
be "raw" would eliminate the issue of whether 256 bit keys should use a
256 bit digest.  Admins could decide for themselves.

Using 0 for raw is natural; "the null-digest" akin to "the null-cipher".

-JimC
--
James Cloos <cloos%jhcloos.com@localhost>         OpenPGP: 0x997A9F17ED7DAEA6