Re: Binary packet protocol rethink

Peter Gutmann <pgut001%cs.auckland.ac.nz@localhost> writes:

> So, let's turn this around: Show me evidence of assorted SSH implementations
> performing anti-traffic-analysis measures,

I implemented the type of hiding we're discussing almost a decade ago,
and I'm using it daily. Now, I'm not working on lsh as actively these
days as I'd like, but I'd really like this part to get better, not
worse.

If most other implementations don't care, that's unfortunate. I'm sure
we could learn to do this quite well.

Regards,