Re: Fixing exchange of host keys in the SSH key exchange

Hi,

if I may stick an oar in sideways: if you go to all the trouble,
could you add a mechanism by which the server could advise that
the host key used by the client was still valid but deprecated,
and to download the new host key once connected?

Speaking as an admin of a bunch of servers whose users -do- ask
when the host key changes, I currently feel a need for a better
mechanism for updates to longer keys than "send mail".

regards,
	spz
--
spz%serpens.de@localhost (S.P.Zeidler)