Re: agent draft updated

>> Is this available anywhere not requiring use of HTTPS?
> attached

Thank you!

I'll go through this in detail sometime - soon, I hope-and-intend.  The
only comment I have on a quick skim is a proofreader-style remark:
there are various places where "e.g." appears to have acquired an extra
space after it, possibly because something mistook the second dot for
an end-of-sentence.  Puzzlingly, there are some instances of it that
don't exhibit this.

There is only one "i.e.", which is at the end of a line and thus I
cannot tell whether it has the same issue.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse