Re: net/megacmd update to 1.7.0

Thanks for your comments, let me answer on these points.

1) DESCR:
MEGA is similar to Dropbox, it is a cloud provider. Megacmd is one of
their official tools to use their services. It is free, and open
source. Is it a more understandable description?

“MEGA brings cloud storage, file and folder sharing, chat, meetings,
and more - together into one place. MEGAcmd is a free, open source
tool that provides non UI access to MEGA services. It intends to offer
all the functionality with your MEGA account via commands. It features
synchronization, backup of local folders into your MEGA account and a
webdav/streaming server. ”

2) MESSAGE:
That is already in pkgsrc, and I added the MESSAGE file, because I
can’t find a  better way to show this information. But I read the
guide, yes, it isn’t a lucky way to make a notice to the user. However
it is not an upstream bug (manually step to generate machine-id),
because NetBSD (or any BSD) isn't a supported platform, on the
supported platforms (eg.: linux) /etc/machine-id exist. I can
transform the MESSAGE file to share/doc/megacmd/README, if this is a
better way to give this information to the users.

3) PATCHES:
Officially megacmd supports Windows/Mac/Linux, but works on all BSDs
as well. I sent pull requests to adopt patches, but they didn’t accept
them, and I think BSDs aren’t their target.

Pull requests:
https://github.com/meganz/sdk/pull/2662
https://github.com/meganz/sdk/pull/2663
https://github.com/meganz/sdk/pull/2664
https://github.com/meganz/sdk/pull/2665
https://github.com/meganz/MEGAcmd/pull/949

I document the patch files, add the relevant upstream pull request links.

4) CXXFLAGS:
I cleaned the CXXFLAGS from –std, and used the FORCE_CXX_STD (the
build failed without FORCE_CXX_STD). Built fine, and the package works
for me on amd64, NetBSD-10.

I pushed the changes to pkgsrc-wip, I hope this looks better. If in 2)
the README file is the best way, I transform the MESSAGE file as well.

Thanks,
kikadf