Re: add php-rrd2 or update php-rrd

Hi,

In message <Zn1dTkPJD6AFMZM5%mail.soc.lip6.fr@localhost>
	on Thu, 27 Jun 2024 14:38:38 +0200,
	Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> databases/php-rrd is currently using a version (1.x) compatible
> only with php 5.x
> I have an update to 2.0.3 ready but the 2.x versions are only compatible
> with php7 and newer (I'm using it with php 8.3).
> Should I keep php-rrd at 1.1.3 and add a php-rrd2, or should I just update
> php-rrd and drop php 5.6 support ?
sysutils/collectd-CGP depends on databases/php-rrd and it also accpets
only php56, but I don't know it is because of collectd-CGP itself or
from depending php-rrd.

And last release of collectd-CGP was 2017 and last commit on GitHub
was 2021.

> I'd prefer to just update php-rrd.
So, you need to check sysutils/collectd-CGP package, too.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%NetBSD.org@localhost> / <taca%back-street.net@localhost>