openssh on macOS: macports patches removed

Hi!

Just FYI: We had patches for macOS that we copied from macPorts for
security/openssh. I tried updating those to current versions of the
patches when doing the last update to openssh.

I recently got a report that openssh fails to compile on macOS.

I can't test this properly, so I've removed the macports patches for
macOS from pkgsrc openssh now. I actually prefer having fewer patches
for openssh since it's a security critical package.

If a developer here finds them useful, please take a look at restoring
them and getting them working.

Thank you,
 Thomas