RE: SFTP File open modes

A big problem with port forwarding is that you have to set up a forwarding
for each system that you want to talk to. Yes, they could probably be set up
dynamically, but then you have to educate the users how to do that.  Most
users do ok at exchanging files, but if you ask them to set up forwarding,
you are getting too technical for them.  Don't think of what's easy for you
to do - think of what would be easy for the least technical member of your
family to do.

Richard Whalen
Process Software