Re: Please publish attached draft-ietf-secsh-break-01

> Would it be reasonable to define a ``short break'' and a ``long
> break'' command in the ssh protocol, and not worry about sending the
> exact lengths of time?

One could alternatively define 0 = server-chosen short break, 0xFFFFFFFF =
server-chosen long break, other values = client-chosen break. I imagine
most clients would then just implement the short/long options, leaving
only those who really know what they're doing to specify an explicit
length...

--
Jon Bright
Lead Programmer, Silicon Circus Ltd.