Re: draft-ietf-secsh-break-01.txt

I'm not sure I've got the most recent XML--
Can you resubmit it?

Thanks,

Joseph

Phillip Remaker wrote:
Did the draft expire?  We can just resubmit it.   All auxillary specs are on
standby until the core drafts are approved.

What the heck is the holdup these days?

Joe, do you want to resubmit it or should I?

Brian Pence wrote:

What was the reason for abandoning this ietf draft?  I've had a couple

of

customer's request this functionality, but as it was never formalized as

standard, I'm not so sure it's a good idea to implement.  It's not even

working draft any more.  What gives?  What's the plans for this?

Basically, if I remember correctly, we are waiting for the
the 'core-drafts' hairball to get to RFC status-- I'm not sure
what the status of this is?????

Once that happens all the other drafts that reference the
core drafts can move forward.

I suppose we just need to freshen the draft to keep it alive
while this process drags on.

As far as being formalized as a standard, it is currently
as formal as any other SSH2 standard-- so if your implementing
any SSH2, don't hold back :-)

- Joseph